How to Protect Your Immune System for Winter Travel Air Travel: Let’s get a few hundred people together, squeeze...
Minors Flying Alone: What You Need to Know A child 5 to 11 years old flying without an adult...
Fun stocking stuffers for everyone on your list With the whirl of activity surrounding Christmas, it can be easy...
5 Easy Ways to Prevent Lost Luggage Lost luggage may not happen often, but when it does, it can...
12 Christmas gifts every traveler will enjoy Do you have a gift for everyone on your Christmas list? Believe...
Keep volunteers loyal to your cause It’s easy to get people excited about your mission while they are working...
Are you headed home for the holidays? Many full-time missionaries, volunteers, and overseas students choose the holidays as the...
Enter For Your Chance to Win! When you BOOK a group with Fly for Good, you will automatically be entered...
50+ Bizarre Things: What You Can Bring on an Airplane We all know to chug the water or dump...
Recent Blog Posts
- What Will Travel Look Like After COVID-19?
- What Should I Know About Coronavirus Travel Suspensions?
- Live Coronavirus Updates from List of Airlines
- Coronavirus Travel Guide: What You Should Know
- How to Pack for a Volunteer Abroad Trip
- Unique Benefits of Using a Travel Agent vs Booking Online
- Packing Guide: How to Pack for a Safe Summer Abroad
- 10 Things Expert Travelers Are Doing
Fly For Good
511 E. Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337
Toll Free: 877-359-4466