Benefits of Using a Travel Agent vs Booking Online Have you ever wondered if there are actually any benefits...
Products to pack for a safe summer abroad Are you getting ready for your summer volunteer trip? It’s time...
Serving people with cultural sensitivity Is the heart of your mission hidden by cultural barriers? If your team of...
Keep volunteers loyal to your cause It’s easy to get people excited about your mission while they are working...
Creative ways to raise support and awareness Raising enough funds to keep your nonprofit running can be stressful and...
Study abroad is appealing to future employers. As more students than ever before choose to spend a semester or gap...
Reuse. Re-purpose. Recycle. Making the switch to use greener products can sometimes feel like a daunting and expensive project....
Know your risk factors Whether you’re aiding in disaster relief, hosting a medical clinic, or teaching English, humanitarian travel...
Pay attention to early signs of dehydration You are probably all too familiar with the feeling — the pounding...
Travelers seeking out meaningful experiences Millennials and baby boomers alike are both finding themselves with a little extra time...
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Pack for a Volunteer Abroad Trip
- Unique Benefits of Using a Travel Agent vs Booking Online
- Packing Guide: How to Pack for a Safe Summer Abroad
- 10 Things Expert Travelers Are Doing
- What to Pack for Rainy Season Abroad
- How to Train Your Team to Be Culturally Sensitive
- How to Make the Most of Your Trip Abroad
- 10 Most Popular Travel Destinations for 2019
Fly For Good
511 E. Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337
Toll Free: 877-359-4466