Keep volunteers loyal to your cause It’s easy to get people excited about your mission while they are working...
Are you headed home for the holidays? Many full-time missionaries, volunteers, and overseas students choose the holidays as the...
Creative ways to raise support and awareness Raising enough funds to keep your nonprofit running can be stressful and...
Your time abroad is appealing to future employers. As more students than ever before choose to spend a semester or...
Reuse. Re-purpose. Recycle. Making the switch to use greener products can sometimes feel like a daunting and expensive project....
Know your risk factors Whether you’re aiding in disaster relief, hosting a medical clinic, or teaching English, humanitarian travel...
Pay attention to early signs You are probably all too familiar with the feeling — the pounding head, mid-afternoon...
College students live stressful lives. With the compounding pressure to establish balance, they struggle to maintain their responsibilities. Asking...
International travel requires extensive planning. Booking a trip gets even more complicated when multiple people need to travel together....
Recent Blog Posts
- Minors Flying Alone: What You Need to Know
- 14 Awesome Stocking Stuffers for Travelers
- 5 Easy Ways to Prevent Lost Luggage
- Christmas Gift Guide: For Frequent Flyer Who Has It All
- How to Keep Volunteers Coming Back Year After Year
- Avoid These Common Holiday Travel Mistakes
- 6 Fun and Festive Holiday Fundraising Ideas
- How can I overcome my fear of flying?
Fly For Good
511 E. Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337
Toll Free: 877-359-4466