Coronavirus Travel Guide: Quick Facts and Travel Tips If you have been following the news lately you know that...
Benefits of Using a Travel Agent vs Booking Online Have you ever wondered if there are actually any benefits...
You can spot an expert traveler a mile away. They breeze through security lines and down to their gates...
10 Essentials to pack for rainy season travel Are you ready to take on the daily downpours of Costa...
Serving people with cultural sensitivity Is the heart of your mission hidden by cultural barriers? If your team of...
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” You’ve probably seen this little quote a hundred...
Fun stocking stuffers for everyone on your list With the whirl of activity surrounding Christmas, it can be easy...
5 Easy Ways to Prevent Lost Luggage Lost luggage may not happen often, but when it does, it can...
12 Christmas gifts every traveler will enjoy Do you have a gift for everyone on your Christmas list? Believe...
Keep volunteers loyal to your cause It’s easy to get people excited about your mission while they are working...
Recent Blog Posts
- What Will Travel Look Like After COVID-19?
- What Should I Know About Coronavirus Travel Suspensions?
- Live Coronavirus Updates from List of Airlines
- Coronavirus Travel Guide: What You Should Know
- How to Pack for a Volunteer Abroad Trip
- Unique Benefits of Using a Travel Agent vs Booking Online
- Packing Guide: How to Pack for a Safe Summer Abroad
- 10 Things Expert Travelers Are Doing
Fly For Good
511 E. Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337
Toll Free: 877-359-4466