See the World. Change the World At Fly For Good we are part of family of companies who help...
5 Myths About Travel Agents Debunked With today’s access to endless information, it’s easy to think you can plan...
This month, we are excited to introduce you to our friends, UBELONG. This international volunteering and learning organization...
This month we are excited to introduce you to Reboot. Reboot is involved in a unique variety of projects...
We are excited to introduce A Broader View as our November Spotlight organization. ABV provides volunteer programs to the...
For the month of May, we are delighted to introduce you to GEEO! GEEO provides opportunities for educators to...
Can you imagine immersing yourself in the natural beauty of the Maldives? Soft beaches, exquisite coral, and colorful marine life?...
We are so excited to introduce Frontier to you this month! Frontier offers a vast variety of conservation and...
This month, we’d like to introduce you to VIDA, a non-profit organization providing health services throughout Central America. Whether you are...
How it started: Our team had worked with the nonprofit Organic Perspectives on environmental projects involving agroforestry, organic gardening and...
Recent Blog Posts
- Minors Flying Alone: What You Need to Know
- 14 Awesome Stocking Stuffers for Travelers
- 5 Easy Ways to Prevent Lost Luggage
- Christmas Gift Guide: For Frequent Flyer Who Has It All
- How to Keep Volunteers Coming Back Year After Year
- Avoid These Common Holiday Travel Mistakes
- 6 Fun and Festive Holiday Fundraising Ideas
- How can I overcome my fear of flying?
Fly For Good
511 E. Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337
Toll Free: 877-359-4466