See the World. Change the World At Fly For Good we are part of family of companies who help...
5 Myths About Travel Agents Debunked With today’s access to endless information, it’s easy to think you can plan...
This month, we are excited to introduce you to our friends, UBELONG. This international volunteering and learning organization...
This month we are excited to introduce you to Reboot. Reboot is involved in a unique variety of projects...
We are excited to introduce A Broader View as our November Spotlight organization. ABV provides volunteer programs to the...
For the month of May, we are delighted to introduce you to GEEO! GEEO provides opportunities for educators to...
Can you imagine immersing yourself in the natural beauty of the Maldives? Soft beaches, exquisite coral, and colorful marine life?...
We are so excited to introduce Frontier to you this month! Frontier offers a vast variety of conservation and...
This month, we’d like to introduce you to VIDA, a non-profit organization providing health services throughout Central America. Whether you are...
How it started: Our team had worked with the nonprofit Organic Perspectives on environmental projects involving agroforestry, organic gardening and...
Recent Blog Posts
- What Should I Know About Coronavirus Travel Suspensions?
- Live Coronavirus Updates from List of Airlines
- Coronavirus Travel Guide: What You Should Know
- How to Pack for a Volunteer Abroad Trip
- Unique Benefits of Using a Travel Agent vs Booking Online
- Packing Guide: How to Pack for a Safe Summer Abroad
- 10 Things Expert Travelers Are Doing
- What to Pack for Rainy Season Abroad
Fly For Good
511 E. Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337
Toll Free: 877-359-4466