In a recent article by tnooz, some enlightening takeaways from the GfK Consumer Travel Tracker survey were published. The market research study took place among 500 travelers in Singapore during April and May this year. As we were looking over this study, and the key takeaways, we saw several ways in which Humanitarian Airfare could really benefit the traveler.
3 ways Humanitarian Airfare through Fly For Good benefits travelers:
Consumer Travel Tracker survey key takeaways:
- Short term planners: 76% of respondents made their booking in less than a month from the travel date.
- A majority of respondents (80%) planned their trip online. 20% of respondents used a travel agency, travel fairs, or newspaper to plan their trip.
- Travelers are more inclined to receive assistance for their bookings and planning from the agencies when traveling to unfamiliar regions, according to the study.
How Humanitarian Airfare through Fly For Good can help:
- With Humanitarian Airfare, rates do not get more expensive for short term planners, or last minute fares.
- Fly For Good has contracts with 36 major airlines so we are able to offer the best Humanitarian rate or the lowest published rate available.
- Fly For Good travel agents have, on average, 10 years of experience in booking international airfare. Our agents are skilled in multi-destination bookings, individual travel, and group travel.