This week we are celebrating the launch of our new website, featuring brand-new, easy-to-use tools which allow you to search for airfare, crowd fund, and network with some of our favorite non-profit organizations across the globe.
We are so excited about our new site, we’ve decided to give away some cool stuff all week long!
How you can win:
Monday, September 16th
- WeWOOD watches are made free of artificial and toxic materials. For every WeWOOD timepiece purchased, one tree is planted.
- Follow us on Facebook for your chance to win! One winner will be selected from new followers we receive on Monday before 11 pm CST.
Tuesday, September 17th
- Here is your chance to win a $100 donation to a non-profit organization you love.
- On Tuesday morning we will post a travel-related photo to Facebook and we want you to provide us with a great caption! One winner will be selected by the Fly For Good team based on the creativity of your caption. The $100 donation will go to the winner’s favorite non-profit organization. Captions are due by 11pm CST on Tuesday night. Hint: Make us laugh!
Wednesday, September 18th
- We love the TOMS One For One Philosophy. Every pair of shoes purchased provides a pair of shoes for a child in need.
- This one is so simple! First, make sure you are following us on Twitter! On Wednesday one person will have a chance to win a pair of TOMS by retweeting the following to 3 friends: “Check out @FlyForGood’s new site flyforgood.com and see what cool stuff you could win!” Contest ends at 11pm CST on Wednesday. Winner will be selected at random.
Thursday, September 19th
- Land of 1000 Hills provides job opportunities with fair wages and a sustainable income to developing coffee communities in Rwanda, Haiti, and Thailand. Each perfect cup of freshly roasted Arabica coffee offers hope and a better future to communities around the world.
- Tweet @flyforgood and tell us about a favorite cafe or international market you’ve visited while traveling abroad! One winner will be chosen at random to receive 3 bags of your favorite of Land of 1000 Hills coffee.
Friday, September 20th
- Warby Parker has given over half a million pairs of glasses to people in need by giving one pair for every pair purchased. Their boutique-quality eye-wear comes in a wide variety of stylishly-designed optical glasses and sunglasses.
- In 100 words or less, tell us about the wildest, silliest or most heart-warming experience you’ve ever had while volunteering abroad. Did you lose a passport? Find a giant bug on your sleeping bag? We want to know! Post your answer on this blog by 11pm CST Friday night for a chance to win. A winner will be selected at random.
By entering this contest you are giving Fly For Good permission to re-post your material on any or all of our social media platforms.
Have a question about the contest? Don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com with any contest questions!