At Fly For Good, we work with volunteers from hundreds of organizations on a daily basis. We know how hard you work, giving of your time, your resources, and your heart to make the world a better place.
Next week, April 21st-27th, is National Volunteer Week. We wanted to do a little something to celebrate and say thanks. Throughout the week we will be giving away some really neat stuff!
Winning is easy! Check out below.
How to Win* TOMS on Monday:
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet @FlyForGood and using the hashtag #FFGgiveaway
- Comment on our blog and tell us why you love to volunteer
With every pair of shoes purchased, TOMS gives one pair of new shoes to a child in need.
How to Win* Coffee on Wednesday
- Share your favorite international dish or beverage with us on Twitter using the hashtag #FFGgiveaway
- Comment on our blog and tell us your favorite international dish or beverage
Who doesn’t love a hot, freshly-poured cup of coffee? Project 7 gives a portion of their profits to those in need. We’re giving away an 18-count case of this delicious stuff!
How to Win* Cash for Your Favorite NonProfit on Friday
- Leave a comment on our blog
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us about what you love about your favorite organization! Send us a link to their website so we can check them out!
Give a shout out to a non-profit organization you care about and we will donate a gift of $100 to them!
*One winner per give-away. Winners will be selected at random.